A Network To Call Your Own
Sherri C. Oberg knows the value of school ties. When she graduated from Dartmouth College's Amos Tuck School of Business in 1986, she landed her first job in venture capital from a Dartmouth alum. She moved to her next position when her resume found its way into the hands of a Tuck grad. And when she launched Acusphere Inc., a Cambridge (Mass.) biotech company, two of her major investors were Dartmouth alums.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy