Welcome Back To Oxford, Mr. Kay. Here Are Your Boxing Gloves
John A. Kay is a marked man. As one of Britain's leading economists, the 48-year-old professor has tried to steer clear of the rough-and-tumble of British party politics--sticking to the more subdued world of academia, think tanks, and consulting. It's not that this sharp-witted don lacks strong opinions. Far from it. "I'm just not a political person," he insists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself