Stock Scams: Caveat Entrepreneur
For Nick Morf, it was the classic entrepreneur's dilemma: a great big idea and very little money. An avid venturer from Lighthouse Point, Fla., Morf had developed a CD-ROM database enabling actors to hook up with talent agencies and studios. But his fledgling company, Global Talent Guild (GTG), had consumed $500,000, much of his savings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself