A Talk With President Zedillo
Keeping in touch with Mexico's grass roots, President Ernesto Zedillo made a one-day foray on Sept. 26 through Yucatan state in the country's far southeast. Aboard the Boeing 757 presidential aircraft, he discussed his goals and policies with Frank J. Comes, BUSINESS WEEK's senior editor for international affairs, and Geri Smith, Mexico City bureau manager.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing