Painewebber Could Have A Peck Of Trouble
For class-action attorneys, the insurance industry has been a mother lode. In recent years, these lawyers have been successful in getting insurers to ante up to settle charges that they have engaged in misleading sales practices. Insurance giants such as Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. and Prudential Insurance Co. have agreed to settle for many millions of dollars (table).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again