Commentary: Chalk One Up For GreenspanBy
Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan is an acknowledged master at reading the economic tea leaves. But he's no slouch at figuring the political angles either. Little wonder, then, that the Fed's decision on Sept. 24 to forgo an interest-rate hike looks like both smart economics and shrewd politics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States