Clinton's Fat Lead Could Be A Loser For The DemocratsSusan B. Garland
With President Clinton riding high in the polls, you'd expect Democratic activists to be ecstatic about the chances for recapturing Congress. Instead, party officials are sweating. Why? Explains David M. Katz, head of the Democrats' Pennsylvania campaign organization: "We fear that our base and swing voters see the election [as] over and won't come out."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis