Clinton's Fat Lead Could Be A Loser For The DemocratsSusan B. Garland
With President Clinton riding high in the polls, you'd expect Democratic activists to be ecstatic about the chances for recapturing Congress. Instead, party officials are sweating. Why? Explains David M. Katz, head of the Democrats' Pennsylvania campaign organization: "We fear that our base and swing voters see the election [as] over and won't come out."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’