Maintaining U.S. Planes At A High Level
A recent BUSINESS WEEK article wrongly suggests that Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certification and testing requirements for aircraft-maintenance personnel are lax ("A greater threat than terrorism?" Government, Sept. 9). There are many who find this conclusion flawed, including the more than 400,000 maintenance personnel who meet the FAA's rigorous qualifications to work on the aircraft that safely transport more than 500 million Americans over 500 billion miles each year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas