Food For Body And Soul In BurgundyStewart Toy
In autumn, the French hilltop town of Vezelay watches serenely, almost mystically, over the rolling green pastureland of western Burgundy. The view of this ancient stone haven, as you approach from a distance, hasn't changed much since the days when medieval Christians stopped here to rest and pray during the annual pilgrimage to the tomb of Saint James in northwestern Spain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing