Bulls See Plenty To Bellow About
Just two months ago, the stock market was on the ropes. Bears were warning of a major correction. Technology stocks were in the tank. Individual investors were pulling money out of mutual funds. But instead of being felled by a knockout punch, the stock market is fighting back to new highs. Since tumbling as much as 383 points in July, the Dow Jones industrial average has rocketed back 530 points, and it is up about 760 points, or almost 15%, for the year so far.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing