Shopper's Bonanza At The LimitedBy
The sizzle in retail stocks earlier in the year has died down, as retail sales have slackened. So it isn't surprising that shares of The Limited (LTD) have drifted south--and are not far above their 52-week low of 15 1/4. But Chairman Leslie Wexner has a plan to jack them up. So say pros who are accumulating stock, now at 17 3/4.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks