Making Money On The Net
For something that was supposed to be the next gold rush, the Internet sure seems disappointing. True, companies such as Netscape Communications Corp. that sell the technology for setting up shop on the Internet's World Wide Web are doing a land-office business--and making immense paper fortunes in a bull market dazzled by the Web. But it's damned hard to find any of the prospectors who use those tools actually hitting pay dirt--by selling merchandise and information or running advertisements on the Internet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations