In Singapore, The Dreams Are Getting Bigger
Arnold Yu has changed jobs three times in three years, and he is already thinking about his next move. Trained as an engineer, the 28-year-old Singaporean earns $60,000 a year organizing technical training seminars. But he is already considering several job offers that promise even greater salaries. "There's only a limited amount of time for anyone to move around and up," he says. "You just have to get the best deal you can as fast as you can."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations