Hong Kong's Currency Cop
He's certainly self-confident. Some bankers even find him arrogant. But there's no question that Joseph Yam is a key member of the new generation of Hong Kong Chinese who are taking the reins of power as the British make their final retreat from the thriving territory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018