Entrepreneur In The Kremlin
Throughout 1995, Russia's financiers and entrepreneurs made a mighty push to get their views known inside the government of President Boris N. Yeltsin. To lobby their case on everything from privatization to monetary policy to banking reform, they frequently turned to their most persuasive and well-connected colleague: Vladimir Potanin, president of Oneximbank, the largest private bank in the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash