Apprenticeship: A Boon To German Youth
Granted, there are problems with the German apprenticeship system ("Without training I can't start my real life," European Business, Sept. 2). However, even considering these structural and business-culture problems, it still provides a broad base of competency for most German youngsters. This has given Germany one of the lowest youth unemployment rates in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy