All The Fingers Are Pointing At Adm
It's crunch time for Archer Daniels Midland Co. Following the Aug. 27 admission by two Japanese companies, Ajinomoto and Kyowa Hakko Kogyo, and one Korean company, Sewon, that they conspired to fix the price of the food additive lysine, the U.S. government is closing in on ADM, the alleged fourth member of the ring and its main quarry, and two ADM executives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy