Tropical TexasKate Murphy
The vistas around Corpus Christi's International Airport contribute little to the "Texas Riviera" image that the city officials like to promote. All that's visible at first when you land is a flat landscape of cotton fields, decommissioned oil derricks, and a few wandering head of cattle. But just 15 miles away, there's a totally different world, where the palm trees sway along ribbons of undeveloped shoreline, and seashells crunch underfoot.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing