Reinventing The House That Dad Built
The metamorphosis of Michel Kazan Townhouse of Beauty, home of the bouffant, to Kazan Corp., on-ramp to the Internet, technically began two years ago. But scholars and psychologists who study the minds of entrepreneurs could argue that it actually started 20 years ago, when the fiercely independent beautician sired a son.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks