Butch Buchholz On The Crisis Ahead For World Tennis
For over a year, the Tennis Establishment has been on an exhausting drive to remake its image. That effort was dealt a good whack at the U.S. Open as players revolted over what was thought by some to be the unfair seeding--and showcasing--of crowd-pleaser Andre Agassi. The flap at once pointed up tennis' arcane rules and rankings--and the tensions besetting the game.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis