A Web Surfing Box For Peanuts
For the past several months, the $500 Web cruiser has been the talk of the computer industry. But while no one was looking, a $300 noncomputer has crept onto the scene and is about to hit store shelves. Meanwhile, the computer-like cruiser is still on the drawing board. After spending a couple of weeks using WebTV, I think we may now have the product that could turn the World Wide Web into a mass-entertainment medium.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks