The Skinny On Adult PimplesKate Murphy
Wisdom does not always come with age, and neither does clear skin. Acne can remain a nuisance long after the nervous passions of puberty have cooled. "So many people think they're home free once they get past adolescence, and that's just not true," says John Wolf Jr., chairman of Baylor College of Medicine's dermatology department.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans