So Who Needs 147 Toothbrushes?
Ever walk into a store to buy a toothbrush or some shampoo, find yourself choking on choice, and wind up leaving empty-handed? Toothbrushes in every shape, size, and color. Twenty kinds of shampoo, cereal, soda (diet, caffeine-free, both, neither). Five-, seven-, nine-grain bread; 1%, 2%, no-percent milk. Shoppers are staggering under sensory overload.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans