Junk E Mail: Garbage In And In And In
When CompuServe Inc. subscribers found their electronic mailboxes stuffed with ads last fall, the online service warned the sender--Philadelphia-based Cyber Promotions Inc.--to stop or face a lawsuit. The parties disagree on what happened next, but the junk E-mail is still coming. And Cyber Promotions President Sanford Wallace isn't a bit apologetic: "You're doing something the whole Internet world is telling you not to do, but we've been doing it quite successfully."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’