The Big Picture
"The big picture" (Up Front, July 15) charted total spending on medical care and other items in the economy. That includes consumers, the government, and others--not just consumers. While spending on medical care represents 18% of total spending in the economy, it accounts for just under 6% of household budgets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing