Politics: It's All Just A GameEdward Baig
This just in: Bill Clinton and Al Gore were reelected today. The President and Vice-President captured 43.5% of the popular vote while collecting 367 electoral votes. Challengers Bob Dole and Jack Kemp trailed with 38.7% of the vote and 171 electoral votes. Ross Perot and his running mate General Norman Schwarzkopf tallied 17.8% of the vote and were shut out of the electoral college.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations