Bill Clinton, golfer, is legendary for his charity. When a chum hits a particularly errant ball, Clinton frequently allows a mulligan--a make-good shot that is the golfer's equivalent of a Presidential pardon. Now, Bill Clinton, President, could be in line for a similar break.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks