Now, A Web Site That Dissects The Web
IN 1994, JOURNALIST HOWARD Rheingold made a name for himself with the book The Virtual Community, in which he investigated the sociology and future of special-interest discussion groups on the Internet. Now, Rheingold is taking the next step and co-founding a new type of Web-based community that, unlike most, will seek to make a profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap