How Tiffany's Took The Tarnish Off
William R. Chaney, the understated chief executive of Tiffany & Co., has spent 12 years cultivating the Tiffany brand with a slow but steady hand. In a business full of glitz and glamour, he prefers to let results do the dazzling. "We've had a very consistent direction and strategic plan," says Chaney. "It's Business 101."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?