Get Me Rewrite!Richard S. Dunham
BOB DOLE IS COUNTING ON HIS tax-cutting economic plan to strike a chord with average Americans. But the drafters of the economic plank for the Republican platform seemed a bit tone deaf. Members of the party Platform Committee, chaired by Representative Henry Hyde of Illinois, were aghast to see a draft that read more like a doctoral thesis than an agenda aimed at grassroots voters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020