Bargains On The World's BoursesBy
The big scare that rocked Wall Street in July has given way to the languor of August. Even traders who aren't on vacation are more relaxed, as recent economic data have temporarily calmed fears of a hike in short-term interest rates before November's Presidential election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’