An American Elixir Has True Believers...But Others Find It Hard To SwallowJames Drake
It has the atmosphere of an evangelical meeting. In a downtown Prague assembly hall, a succession of clean-cut, confident men and women mount a podium to tell how their lives were changed by a wonderful discovery. But it's not the good Lord that these people are praising. It's an American diet supplement called Herbalife.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock