A Delicate Balance In Strategy
Planning vs. market-driven: Which is the better business strategy? It's an endless debate. On the one side have been the fast-growing companies of East Asia. Aided and abetted by government technocrats, these businesses have followed a conscious strategy of targeting key markets, such as semiconductors or petrochemicals, because of their long-term potential, rather than short-term profitability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap