A Mutual Fund Selling Panic?
Wall Street's current nightmare is that the huge rush into mutual funds in recent years could suddenly turn into a reverse stampede--bringing the long bull market that began in the early 1980s to a traumatic end. For now, however, economist Martin Barnes of The Bank Credit Analyst is dubious.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas