Zenith's Angry Angel
Last November, spirits were running high as more than 100 members of Zenith Electronics Corp.'s senior management group gathered in the company cafeteria in Glenview, Ill. LG Electronics Inc. had just invested $351 million in exchange for a 58% equity stake. Hun Jo Lee praised Zenith's management and singled out Albin F. Moschner, Zenith's CEO and president, for special kudos. "It was pretty clear to me that they thought very highly of Al," says Gerald M. McCarthy, Zenith's former executive vice-president for sales and marketing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’