Two Ways To Get Pumped UpBy
No matter how it ends, the quest for Commercial Intertech (TEC) may yield a win-win situation for some risk players. Intertech is trying to thwart a June 27 hostile takeover bid from United Dominion Industries, which on July 25 increased its offer from 27 to 30 a share.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations