Pippin: Dawn Of The Net Cruisers
There has been a lot of talk about "Net cruisers," simple, inexpensive gizmos that you can hook up to your TV to surf the Internet. But so far, there's just one place you can use one: Japan. And as befits the Japanese company that unleashed the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Bandai's Pippin Net cruiser makes getting on the Net as easy as child's play. Simply snap in a CD-ROM, and moments later you're on the Web--no clicks, no commands.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap