It's No Longer A One Man Show In Prague
For four years, Vaclav Klaus has been the dominant post-Communist politician not only in the Czech Republic but also in Central Europe. But now the haughty Prime Minister is yielding some of the spotlight to a rival economist, the beefy, chain-smoking Czech Socialist Party leader Milos Zeman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock