Finally, A Mini MacSteven V. Brull
Mac fans jealous of dozens of subnotebook and palm-top-size PCs will soon get one to call their own. Apple Computer, which now offers only its PowerBook line of notebooks, is developing a subnotebook for the Japanese market with help from IBM. The machine, due out early next year, will run only Mac software and come with the PowerPC microprocessor. It's likely to debut outside Japan later in '97.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock