Solv-Ex President and Chief Financial Officer W. Jack Butler is the kind of man who might have been called a captain of industry, back in the days when that really meant something. A dignified man in his late seventies, he spent 35 years at Mobil Oil and was chairman of Mobil Saudi Arabia in the heady 1970s. Solv-Ex has a process for turning oil-laden sand into crude oil--a vital, almost unimaginably lucrative process, if it succeeds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations