And Now, The Shareholder Manifesto
Martin Mosinger admits he's a troublemaker. A burly 28-year-old computer systems analyst, this Prague native has developed a highly visible second career as a shareholder activist in a country where shareholders didn't even exist a few years ago. Starting with a tiny stake of five shares in phone company SPT Telecom, he has nearly derailed a key foreign loan to SPT and won an important court victory that could throw into doubt many of the Czech Republic's privatization deals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations