Where Lbo Means `Let's Be Offbeat'
In "Where LBO Means `Let's be offbeat"' (Finance, July 1), Ghirardelli Chocolate Co. was wrongly described as the world's largest chocolate company. It is the world's oldest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Producer and DJ Known as Avicii Has Been Found Dead
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History