For French Ce Os, The Bouquet Of Bordeaux Is Fading
As a waiter fills guests' glasses with a luscious Bordeaux, Andre Levy-Lang--hosting a lunch in his Paris executive dining room--smiles shyly. "It's one of ours," says the chairman of the management board at Compagnie Financiere de Paribas. But lest lunch guests at his investment firm get the wrong idea, he quickly adds: "Our vineyards have been a very profitable investment." For Levy-Lang, ownership of eight Bordeaux wineries is no ego trip.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing