Expecting A Big Check From Uncle Sam
On July 1, the Supreme Court handed Stephen Trafton the win of his career. Since taking over as CEO of troubled Glendale Federal Bank in 1992, Trafton poured as much as $5 million of the Ssuperscript&L's money and untold hours into a high-profile breach-of-contract case against Uncle Sam. Now, the Supreme Court has ruled in his favor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's