U.S.: A Pricey Stock Market Makes The Fed's Job TougherBy
A soft landing is always a delicate maneuver for the Federal Reserve. But this time, if the economy really is taking off again and raising inflation fears, bringing it back down will be doubly tough. Not only will the Fed have to steer the economy clear of recession; it will also have to avoid wrecking the stock market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders