Don't Give Russia The Cold Shoulder
Unfashionable as it may sound in election-year Washington, it is time for the U.S. to come seriously to the aid of Russia. For the first time in their 1,000-year history, Russians are freely voting for a President. And for the second time in this century, Russia is on the brink of joining the global market economy. These epic developments are being met with blase indifference by a self-absorbed America increasingly unable to show leadership on the world scene.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas