Tlc For T&E Headaches
Quick, name the most unpleasant thing you have to do on the job. If filing expense reports leaps to mind, you're in good company. In the U.S. alone, some 40 million people take business trips six times a year on average. But for most road warriors, resurrecting every darn taxi and meal receipt, -recalling cash tips, and segregating each item on a hotel bill can be a hair-tearing ordeal. And when we fail to file on time, the worst of the T&E procrastinators--alas, we know who we are--not only aggravate our bosses but often also shortchange ourselves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing