Manpower Upgrades Its Resume
While surfing the Net, software consultant Charles J. Eckenroed of Boise, Idaho, was surprised to find Manpower Inc. behind a classified ad for a software developer. He'd always thought of the company as better suited to clerical workers than high-tech types. But after Manpower placed him in a well-paying position at Ernst & Young, Eckenroed changed his mind. "For independent consultants," he says, "Manpower offers a great opportunity."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing