Olivetti's Brain Gear Pencil Sharpener
If J. Todd Althoff has his way, no properly equipped kid will go back to school next fall without a battery-operated Brain Gear pencil sharpener. Althoff's company, the Royal Consumer Products Div. of Olivetti Office USA in Bridgewater, N.J., is one of a growing number of companies that are applying to inexpensive consumer products the kind of good design that once went exclusively into high-end goods usually made in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks