It's Not You
It's a scene repeated daily in small businesses everywhere. The entrepreneur pulls out the book of relevant regulations and starts to read. Palms sweat. Eyes glaze. Rereading doesn't help. "Is it me or is it them?" she wonders. Mostly, it's them. And in their better moments, even they can see it, as witness this recent rewrite of a Small Business Administration rule on companies ineligible for SBA assistance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself